More information coming soon!
Choose your hotel among those cherry-picked for you by the Brest metropole Tourist Office.
For further information or to get support with your accommodations booking, please call the advisors of the Tourist Office.
Brest metropole Tourist Office
8 Avenue Georges Clemenceau
Place de la Liberté, 29200 Brest
Tél. : +33 2 98 44 24 96
How to reach
The Brest Bretagne airport is located 10 kilometers North East of Brest.
You can reach Brest from the airport by:
- the airport shuttle bus, which connects the Brest Bretagne airport with the tramway station at Porte de Guipavas.
- taxi, there is a taxi rank outside the entrance to the airport – very easy to find as you leave the building.
- Renting a car, five car rental companies operate at the airport. Their desks are situated at the exit from the baggage reclaim area.
List and contact details of car rental companies.
Brest station is the French railway station terminus of the line from Paris-Montparnasse. It overhangs the harbour near downtown Brest, and it is at just a short walk from the Quartz Congress Centre.
Letter of invitation requests
Participants requiring a letter of invitation in order to attend the conference should contact the organizing committee. Please include the following information:
- your full name as it appears on your passport
- complete mailing address as it appears on your passport
- job title/position and employer
- telephone number
- e-mail address
Please note that this procedure aims to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the conference and is not an official invitation covering fees or other expenses. A letter of invitation does not imply any financial support from the conference.
The organisation cannot be responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during the conference. The organisation strongly recommends that participants take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes and other causes. Therefore, the organisers accept no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants however caused or arising. The participants should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance.