The EuroGOOS conference will run for 2 days. It will include plenary and poster sessions as well as round tables with focused discussions. The main outcomes of the conference will be summarized during the last day and key messages will be formulated.
- High-level opening and keynote talks
- Progress in the implementation of the European Ocean Observing System framework
- Sessions on ocean climate and ocean services
- Poster session
- Plenary sessions on ocean health and ocean services
- EuroGOOS community contribution to the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development
- Key conference messages
Presentations will be selected based on an open call for abstracts. Full papers will be published in the EuroGOOS conference proceeding series.